Welcome! This Website is powered by the Saywire Service (“Service”). The Service is owned by Harver Group, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company, and may be referred to herein as “Saywire”, “we”, “us” or “Community”.
Before you activate your account, it’s important for you to understand and agree to your responsibilities when you participate in this Website. We do have rules to ensure that everyone is respected and safe. It’s pretty easy to follow the rules. In fact, the Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”, is the basic idea behind them. Remember, it is a privilege, not a right to use this Service. Your Community administrators can suspend usage at their sole discretion.
Please read these rules. Do not assume that you know what the rules are. It is in your best interest to know what is expected of you.
I agree to:
- Not try to gain unauthorized access to the Saywire Service, other users’ accounts, or computers connected to the Service;
- Not post, send, attach or upload inside of Saywire my personal information or the personal information of others such as telephone numbers, street addresses, or email addresses.
- Let Saywire or my Community’s Saywire administrators know if I come across content that I find offensive, possibly unlawful, or that I believe otherwise violates these rules;
- Contribute responsibly when I’m logged in to Saywire;
- Treat others with respect;
- Not post, send, upload, attach, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Not harass or bully others;
- Not provide any content that encourages a criminal offense or violates the rights of any party;
- Not impersonate anyone else or misrepresent my affiliation with a person or entity;
- Not participate in any unauthorized or unsolicited promotions, advertising, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
- Not violate any applicable local, state, national and international law or regulation;
- Not interfere with, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Service or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
No matter how large your community or how small your budget, Saywire has a plan that will work for you. Contact us today to schedule a demo and let us put together a custom solution just for you!
Free 21st Century Learning Objectives Rubric
Learn how you can assess student application of 21st century skills with our groundbreaking 21st Century Learning Objectives Rubric developed by Dr. Kari Stubbs.